Cleaning schedule tasks:
- Dusting and sweeping floors
- Apartment floors (mopping)
- Kitchen (not incl. floors)
- Fridge (remove anything with an expiration date, wipe down with Clorox wipe)
Seeking roommate to sign one-year lease (proof of requisite income or guarantor required) from mid-July or August, for 1 bedroom in 4 bedroom apartment. One month rent and security required. Responsible student or young professional strongly preferred. Please expect a casual interview.
- Recently renovated (2008) in pre-war building
- One block away from 1 train; 20 min walk to ABCD express stop
- 10-15 min walk to Columbia University (1 train stop away)
- 10-15 min walk to CUNY/City College (1 train stop away)
- 5 min walk to Manhattan School of Music (1 block away)
- One block away from Riverside Drive, one block away from Broadway
Nearby Fairway, Westside Market, Citarella for gourmet groceries; nearby C-Town, <?> for those on budget; several bodegas on-block
- Nearby International House, Grants Tomb, Riverside Park
- Safe neighborhood with 24/7 security guard from Columbia, and frequent police patrols
- Creative realtors will call it Upper West Side (UWS); for those who've not been to the neighborhood, they'll call it Harlem. Technically it's Morningside, and the area is reminiscent of the various neighborhoods along Riverside Drive (as this one is).
- Six-story building with elevator and airy, naturally-lit central stairwell.
- Best bathrooms in Manhattan (for the rent, anyway): two full, hallway-accessible bathrooms, with marble tile and full of natural light. Make one privately yours for higher share of rent.
- Full kitchen with new appliances, including full-size gas stove/range and dishwasher.
- All rooms are street-facing: generous natural lighting in each room
- In-building (basement) laundry