Milk tea and boba places
- Boba Guys
- Gong Cha (chain)
- Ten Wren
- Vik's Chaat
- Breads of India
- Khao Soi
- The Noodle, Thai restaurant
- Chaat Corner on 3rd/Folsom, also at Union Square
- Star India on Geary (delivery)
- Chutney's in Tenderloin
Tag One and Done: Tag once after 8:30 pm, free late-night travel until 5a the next day. Do not tag again, may result in charges. Show activated clipper card to Muni operator or Station Agent at Metro booth, or if unattended, use the faregate closest to the booth.
A guide to below-market-rate housing in San Francisco. [sf.curbed.com]
Good-feelings type stuff:
In San Francisco, you, too, can adopt a ... drain. [sfchronicle.com] 30 Nov 2018.
What You Should Know About Your Bus Driver. [itylab.com] 30 Nov 2018.
Apartment hunt fall 2017
Work area code: 94107
Size: 800+ sq ft
Layout: Studio, Jr 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom
- Indoor/garage parking
- Shared rooftop balcony whatever
- Gym (preferred), probably will pay for yoga studio but apt gym is fine
Preferred lifestyle bullshit:
- Bike to work on flat route (e.g. Marina/Dogpatch/something?)
- Easy bike access to Marin? Seem as biking to work/etc
- COSTCO (yes, really)
Unpreferred lifestyle bullshit:
- Do not care about nightlife/etc whatsoever
- Don’t care about cloudy/etc
Neighborhoods that seem interesting:
- Mission: cheap-ish, like Mexican food
- Dogpatch: cheap-ish, flat bike route to work
- Marina/Presidio/etc near Golden Gate bridge: love access to GG, Marin, etc
- Hayes Valley
My notes on neighborhoods.
Dogpatch: out of way, boring, but up-and-coming. 40 min walk time, 15 min Muni time. Flat, bikeable to SOMA.
Look at these Neighborhoods