Notes and summaries from various TED talks.
Omar Ahmad: Political change with pen and paper
Omar Ahmad: Political change with pen and paper. Send a handwritten letter to politics-oriented officials, with paragraphs focused on:
- Their work is appreciated
- Blunt statement of what you think is good, or wrong
- Blame someone else for the failure in the politican's policy (?), and offer what you think the alternative is
- Offer to provide better information about an issue
- Sign the letter, sounding official ("Vice President", "Events Chair", "Member", etc)